This weekend will see unfold yet another Valletta Boat Show edition, to be held along the waterfront of one of Malta’s Three Cities - Cospicua. The event kicks off this evening and will be open to visitors until this Sunday, 16th October. But before you head off to see some prime examples of maritime design, engineering and craftsmanship, make sure to brush up on some of the main facts:
1. The Valletta Boat Show has established itself as not only the country's most eagerly awaited boating event, but also as the biggest, drawing over 20,000 unique visitors annually through its gates.
2. Dock 1 in Cospicua, also known as Bormla, is the recent home of the Valletta Boat Show, having been chosen as a unique historical venue for hosting the event over the past three consecutive years.
3. Over the span of four days, this free annual event is known to create a “nautical paradise” environment, attracting both boating enthusiasts and the general public to its stands.
4. The four-day programme for this luxurious maritime display will feature more than 70 leading exhibitors from the yacht industry around the world.
5. 2016 marks the Valletta Boat Show’s 9th edition since its beginning back in 2007, with avid followers already wondering what’s in store for next year’s 10th!
Visit the Valletta Boat Show Facebook event page for more information and details.